• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

Newsletter

© 2014-2018 Laseraxe All rights reserved.

Oct 16, 2018

2417 cnc lead screw what size do i need i no its a t8 but need to no pitch and stuff mine got bent

1 comment
  • it is possible to have the print file of the carriage carrying the z axis motor. on my 2417 it was damaged after 6 months. I have the version with a larger motor. I have a 3D printer and I could print it directly.
  • Hello to everyone I am new here and a newcomer to CNC laser cutting world too. I have bought a CNC Laser cutting machine with a 15W laser which has a electronic board in a separate metal box, I would like to put a fan on this unit too; I am going to install the box on a special support near the laser head (the seller did not send any type of fixing for this part). Must I connect to control card fan plug or there is another free plug on the Laseraxe control board (CNCC Mini control board last model ). Thanks
  • Hello... I can't understant why all my step motors work oposite. What do i mean when push down button from programm the step motor go up and when push up the step motor go down. Exactly the same happen in all axes, reverse moving. Is any option- setting from the program where can reverse the moving? Or the bord is damaged? Best, Dimitris