• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

Newsletter

© 2014-2018 Laseraxe All rights reserved.

Dec 9, 2018

machine crash with cncc 2019

4 comments

Hallo,

when i first started everthing was ok (i just tried the curser in auxilary).

then I remembered that I had to load the new firmware "square"......

after that I crashed my machine against the frame until I noticed that the "x" axis was reversed..... You can't even switch that in the 2019 program version

I started cncc 2.53f again and reversed the x axis again.

when I started 2019 again it worked......

But what is going on there? I chose the correct corner as Zero position according to the picture and then my machine crashes.... I am not happy about that - at least it seems to work still.

I loaded a dxf and cut some figures: Everything is correct nothing is mirrored! So it has to be the correct corner - choosing the wrong corner and reversing the axe would have lead to mirrored cuts!

Dec 10, 2018

Hi.

I had the same problem . i checked the wiring on the motor and found it wired wrong. the color order from left to right is black green blue red . which is the same order on the y axis. mind had the blue and red in wrong order. once i swapped these everything worked find.

Dec 12, 2018

Hallo,

ok, so this is the hardware solution. I will have a look at that, too. But as long as I could reverse it using the old cncc software it's not a big problem. But it's not a nice feeling when tha machine runs against the frame, though ....

Aug 9

This is axis problem not a wires problem and just technical person is solving your problem easily. I am from technical support and solve the issue from uk.edubirdie.com writers office so you can register your complain in customer support center then I am visit your home at your turn,

Its great to see this post.<a href="https://www.abbraci.com/product/womens-western-suede-leather-jacket/">womens western leather jacket</a> I really appreciate your work