Aluminum foil, also known as tinfoil in Hong Kong, is a tool made of pressed aluminum. It is mainly used for cooking, holding food in kitchens, or making materials that can be easily cleaned. Thousands of tons of aluminum foil are used around the world to protect and package food, cosmetics and chemicals. Most of the aluminum foil is bright on one side and gray on the other. Food can be wrapped with aluminum foil on both sides. It is usually recommended to wrap food with bright bread to improve heat conduction effect.
The original tin paper was really made of tin. Tin paper was harder than aluminum foil, which also brought a tin smell to food. Therefore, after the price of aluminum was reduced, aluminum foil replaced tin paper in daily life. However, since aluminum will affect the development of the brain, the surface layer of the current aluminum foil will be coated to avoid the release of aluminum.
Aluminum foil container is usually used to hold food (e.g. aluminum foil paper tray). It is used to wrap bean sprouts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. for barbecue to prevent them from burning. Sometimes it is used for decoration. Modern aluminum foil is made of aluminum and can also be used as aluminum electrode for electrolysis. Some hairstylists use aluminum foil to perm the hair of their guests. Some people also use aluminum foil to absorb the oil in the soup. Aluminum foil is also widely used as an insulator, heat exchanger and conductor. Generally, the thickness of aluminum foil used in paper-based beverage packaging and food packaging bags is only 6.5 microns. This thin aluminum layer can be waterproof, keep delicious, anti-bacteria and anti fouling.
1. Hold food
It is very common to use aluminum foil paper trays to hold food. Although aluminum foil paper trays are disposable, they are made of aluminum and do less harm to nature.
Some foods (such as sweet potato, golden mushroom, etc.) must be wrapped in aluminum foil to avoid burning. Wrap it in aluminum foil to cook seafood, mushrooms, etc. to keep the flavor. Electric generator
Some hairstylists will wrap their hair in aluminum foil to heat it, which has better heat transfer effect. Improper use of aluminum foil will lead to burns, poor hair quality and other problems.
4. Oil Absorption
open the aluminum foil paper to absorb the oil in the soup. The principle is that in the process of crumpling the aluminum foil, the surface tension of the aluminum foil will be amplified.
Aluminum foil has a clean, sanitary and shiny appearance. It can be made into integrated packaging materials with many other packaging materials, and the printing effect of aluminum foil surface is better than other materials. In addition, aluminum foil has the following
1. The surface of aluminum foil is extremely clean and sanitary, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on it.
2. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can be in direct contact with food without any danger to human health.
3. Aluminum foil is a kind of tasteless and odorless packaging material, which will not make the packaged food have any peculiar smell.
4. If the foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
5. No matter at high temperature or low temperature, there will be no oil penetration in aluminum foil.
6. Aluminum foil is a kind of opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
7. Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. It can also be used to make containers of various shapes.
8. Aluminum foil has high hardness and tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
9. Aluminum foil itself can not be sealed by heating, so it must be coated with thermal materials, such as PE.
10. When aluminum foil is in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, there may be adverse reactions.