If you have a Netgear Router, ensuring firmware update is crucial for the smooth functioning of the device. The Netgear Router firmware update plays an important role in adding new features to the device while ensuring long lasting performance. Here’s how you can update the firmware on a Netgear Router:
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router to your computer.
2. Visit Netgear Support to download the recent firmware update for your router.
3. Enter the model number of the router in the search box and click on “Downloads”.
4. Choose the relevant firmware version and then click on “Download”.
5. Now, log into the router management console using the correct login credentials.
6. Select Advanced > Administration or Settings > Administration.
7. Click Firmware Update or Router Update and then browse the downloaded file to complete the Netgear Router firmware update.