Have you ever think of giving suggestions to FIFA? The development of video games is so sophisticated that images are far from genuine. Sport game makers are finding it more difficult to explain new components year after year. Gameplay is often just altered in little ways and fundamentally you receive the same thing from the graphical point of view.
Major Problems That FIFA 21 Needs To Improve
Klome chose to give up this year's new Pro Evolution Soccer, therefore it only delivered updates for the season. Although FIFA fans would want EA to do the same or even launch a boycott *, publishers remain faithful to their stance and will shortly release FIFA 21. However, after much criticism has been expressed in the last years, here we have collected the major problems that FIFA needs to improve.
EA Sports outlines the eight major modifications centered on game administration on the FIFA 21 website.
1. Interactive game simulation: this might be the largest FIFA 21 change. Simulation of the interactive game seems to be a condensed version of the game. Players may, at will, enter and exit the game like penalty or free kick. In the manager view, tactical modifications may be made.
2. The improved development system may monitor player development more actively in training. New positions may also be trained for players.
3. New bissigkeits - value: bissigkeits value is a new characteristic, which at vital situations will influence player performance.
4. Active training system: this allows for group training to strengthen the biting force of the athletes. This comprises the last training or tackling of the guard.
5. Activity management system: another extra manager game feature. The event management system determines how much training the squad will have between games and how much rest. Ideally, the balance between morality and health and malice is established.
6. Optimizing opposers — AI: EA Sports promises to make more clever moves and wisely choose computer-controlled offensive and defensive opponents to keep the game entertaining.
7. New option to sign up players: via the choice to buy you may borrow or even trade. These should be changed in detail – an optional or binding transfer charge, for example.
8. New fundamental customization options: players may pick the parameters that make the experience more or less realistic before they start their career mode. These include "transfers" or FIFA 21 Coins investment.
Based on these upgrades, we can tell that EA aims to boost the individual player game mode in particular. It is still quite significant for many gamers, but multiplayer games have risen to the fore in recent years On October 9, FIFA 21 will be on sale with PS4, Xbox one and PC. The game is subsequently published as a starting game on the Ps5 and the Xbox series X. Everyone who purchases the current console version will get a free upgrade for the following generation.